The Fita-Seal Service
- We can replace every type of seal on the market
- Seals manufactured and fitted with a fixed price same day
- Fridge and freezer door seals need checking on a regular basis to make sure they meet the high standards required for food safety.
- If they are damaged or split or fail to hold the door tightly shut, they have to be replaced to ensure compliance with food safety regulations.
- Before the Fita-Seal service was available this was a costly issue to deal with and took several weeks to complete
- Upright Refrigerator Cabinets
- Under Counter Chillers/Freezer Bottle Coolers
- Chest Freezers
- Cold Drawers
- Walk-in Chillers
- Walk-in Coolers
"Fita-Seal has serviced our refrigeration seals over several years demonstrating an attention to detail and dedication to rectifying problems. Fita-Seal inspect and replace seals on a monthly basis maintaining a high standard while removing the burden from in-house maintenance. This also means our refrigeration always conforms with Nottingham City food hygiene regulations at a high standard of energy efficiency, and is cost effective with fixed monthly charges spreading the cost over the year.
Martin Smith Maintenance Manager, Hart’s Hotel and Restaurant, Nottingham
"Fita Seal was tasked with resolving several issues on structures well past their sell-by date. They advised/devised a superb plan of refurbishment and this was duly tackled by an excellent team. The whole project was completed as described, on time, on cost, competitively priced. Good honest work from a good honest company. A rarity these days.”
Maurice Lee Project Engineer at MIRA Ltd